In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identification details of the company are detailed below:
Corporate name: SAT 9895 AGRÍCOLA PERICHAN SL, ( Hereinafter, PERICHAN ).
Address: CAÑADA GALLEGO, C / CAMINO REAL, 1, 30876, MAZARRÓN, MURCIA.
Telephone: (+34) 968 15 88 12
Domain Name: http://www.perichan.com
Administrative authorization: Authorization of the National Market and Competition Commission for the provision of electronic communications services.
PURPOSE OF THE WEB PAGE.
Sale of services and / or products related to PERICHAN . This legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the website: www.perichan.com
In general, the relations between PERICHAN and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USE AND ACCESS OF USERS.
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with PERICHAN or any of its delegations.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, its graphic design and codes are owned by PERICHAN and, therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that can be carried out with the contents of its contents is prohibited websites or even citing sources, unless written consent of PERICHAN.
CONTENT OF THE WEB AND LINKS.
PERICHAN reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or not allow access to said information to certain users.
PERICHAN assumes no responsibility for the information contained in third-party web pages that can be accessed by “links” or links from any web page owned by it.
The presence of “links” or links on the PERICHAN web pages is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Through this data protection policy, PERICHAN, informs the users of its website of the way in which the data of its users will be managed, in order to decide, freely and voluntarily, if they wish to provide the requested information .
This website respects and protects the personal data of the users. As such you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
From PERICHAN we guarantee compliance with the following principles in order to guarantee your privacy:
* We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that the client requires.
* We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have the express authorization of the user.
PERICHAN has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Law 3/2018, on the protection of personal data and guarantees and digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
- Corporate name: SAT 9895 AGRÍCOLA PERICHAN SL, ( Hereinafter, PERICHAN ).
- CIF: V30541916.
- Address: CAÑADA GALLEGO, C / CAMINO REAL, 1, 30876, MAZARRÓN, MURCIA.
- Telephone: (+34) 968 15 88 12
- Email: email@example.com
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new GDPR:
* Legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
* Data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
* Limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
* Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. PERICHAN will take the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process in come from:
- Contact Form
- Register as a user
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Interested persons have the right to:
- Access: Access your personal data available to PERICHAN.
- Rectification: Modify or rectify your inaccurate data available to PERICHAN.
- Cancellation: Cancel your personal data, when they are no longer necessary, from the PERICHAN database .
- Opposition: Oppose the use of your data for a purpose that is not chosen, of the services provided by PERICHAN.
- Portability: Request the change of file in an automated file for another company, from the PERICHAN database .
- Limitation: Limit the use and term of the use of your data by PERICHAN , in which case they will only be kept according to tax legislation and for the exercise of claims.
- Withdrawal (Right to Forgetfulness): Request the deletion of your history, if applicable, on the Internet (See GDPR).
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority , in particular, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency ( https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index -ides-idphp.php )
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. PERICHAN will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to have the portability of the data, that is, to receive the personal data you have provided us and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Those interested will also have the right to effective judicial protection and may file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
There are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons in the following ways:
- Contact form: The following personal data are requested: Name, Email, and other information that can be provided in the body of the Message, to respond to the requirements of the users of the web. For example, we can use this information to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints or comments about the information included on the website, the services provided through the website or the processing of your personal data.
- Registration form: When filling in the fields in the “Create an account” section, the following personal data are requested: Name and surname, Email and password.
PERICHAN will not transfer personal data that can identify the user to third parties without prior consent.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
PERICHAN is entitled to the processing of your personal data, based on the consent of the interested party, as provided in article 6.1.a of the aforementioned GDPR.
Term of conservation of your data
The personal data provided will be kept as long as a business relationship is maintained and, where appropriate, during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations or until the interested party requests the deletion of their data.
PERICHAN is committed to the use and processing of personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality, to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
When a security incident occurs, when PERICHAN realizes , it must notify the user without undue delay and must provide him with the appropriate information related to the security incident when it is known.
The user is solely responsible for the veracity of the data sent to PERICHAN exonerating him from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
PERICHAN reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative developments, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, on this same page, the changes introduced will be announced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
PERICHAN through this document, collects its Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.perichan.com in order to improve their usability, learn about users’ browsing habits or needs in order to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already customers, the information collected with cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that PERICHAN makes available for the management of the services.
This Cookies Policy will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the PERICHAN web pages, complete data collection forms, access the tools that PERICHAN makes available to their customers to manage their services, or use any other present service on the website that involves the communication of data or access to data for the provision of its services.
PERICHAN informs the users of its web pages about the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing browsing through its pages implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
PERICHAN uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by PERICHAN .
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside PERICHAN anonymously, with the purpose of carrying out statistical studies on browsing the web pages.
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of their users and, consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by PERICHAN fundamentally, Google Analytics ), as well as manage the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The storage time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information of the PERICHAN websites although the use of some services may be limited. If once the consent for the reception of cookies has been granted, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user’s computer must be deleted, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in: